[APAC-Discuss] Subject: APSIG webinar on, " Social Media Governance at the Cross Roads" scheduled on 30th of August, 2021 at 1100 UTC by Prof Farzaneh Badiei, Founder, Digital Medusa

Dr. Govind govind.gac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:57:29 UTC 2021

Dear Community Member,

Asia-Pacific School on Internet Governance is pleased to invite you to join
a webinar as part of our effort to engage with the community on a few
selected topics of interest in the emerging areas. We initiated this series
of webinars starting on the 3rd of July last month.

Our next webinar would be on the *topic of," Social Media Governance at the
Cross Roads ",*

The details of the webinar are as follows: