[APAC-Discuss] Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:32:12 UTC 2020

Thanks for the vote of confidence  Shree and all those that participated
should be acknowledged and perhaps when we have time we can look at what
worked and what didnt so the next leader manages the process with greater
impact.
A few comments for seeding the conversation

-Sign up sheet(Evin)
This form was easy to complete
Lots of gaps in spreadsheet
Some names signed up but no evidence of any reporting

-Fellows
Not sure who reached out to them

SMEG  Membership
-A long list of membership and the potential fellows who are actively
pursuing a ICANN fellowship   vs  actual participation analysis

General comments
Do we have any stats on social media comparing this event vs others by us?
Little activity on the Atlarge Skype comments during the week
How active were non SMWG  Twitter members during the week in comparison?

Perhaps this will stimulate a discussion and come up with recommendations
for the next Virtual meeting.  I have asked for a NARALO volunteer at the
NARALO monthly meetings to replace John but no luck yet.  I mentioned it
again to Eduardo yesterday.

Glenn McKnight
ICANN NOMCOM 2019-2021
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Curator for  Internet Governance Hub Blog
www.internetgovernancehub.blog  <http://www.internetgovernancehub.blog>
http://toronto.ieee.ca/
IEEE Toronto SIGHT Chair
glenn.mcknight at ieee.org