[APAC-Discuss] [social-media-wg] ODP: Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:54:33 UTC 2020

Congratulations Shreedeep and your team.

Amazing work you have done during this virtual meeting.

Caleb

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 12:22 PM jkuleszaicann at gmail.com <
jkuleszaicann at gmail.com> wrote:

> +100. Amazing job! Thanks team!
> J.

>>> Babu (APRALO)- with 11 retweets and 30 likes
>>> 3. Sarah Kiden(AFRALO)- with 8 retweets and 38 likesThankyou all god
>>> bless and stay safe
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> 🙏🙏🙏
>>>

>>> ______________________
>>> Shreede ep Rayamajhi
>>> SMWG Chair ICANN68
>>>
>>> ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews
>>>

>>> DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
>>> not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
>>> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
>>> information is strictly prohibited.

*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*
*234 - 8077377378*