[APAC-Discuss] APRALO: regional advice for (315) Cyber Jagrithi and Safety Foundation

gopal at annauniv.edu gopal at annauniv.edu
Tue Jul 21 04:37:54 UTC 2020

Dear Mr. Pavan Budhrani,

Many thanks for the attached documents.

Rupesh Mittal appears to be a young enthusiast with a flair
for organising awareness programmes in educational Institutions.

Oflate, registering a non-profit society has become simplified. It is
just the
founding members that can be cited as Internet Users with the applicant.
This
may increase but slowly.

The "Cyber Jagrithi and Safety Foundation" aims to progress only with
volunteers and donations.

On the website, Mr. Rupesh Mittals asserts that:

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

I suggest that "Cyber Jagrithi and Safety Foundation" may have to wait
for at least three years and apply again.

Quick observation:

With the "Online"catching up in the past few months, we must be careful
on inducting fresh ALSs without a strong readily visible track record
of 3 - 5 years.

Sincerely,

Gopal T V
0 9840121302