[APAC-Discuss] ICANN67 to be a virtual meeting

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 08:23:38 UTC 2020

This is significant event for the community and marks a whole new manner in
which ICANN meetings can take place. What is the community's perspective on
how ICANN will manage a remote/virtual participation at such a scale. I am
still trying to figure it out.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 10:18 AM Satish Babu via APAC-Discuss <
apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> FYI...Pls see the announcement from ICANN below:
>
> https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-02-19-en
>
> With kind regards
>

> satish

Regards.