[APAC-Discuss] Any input for CPWG on updates to Amazon EU Sarl's applications for dot.Amazon TLDs in English, Japanese and Chinese?

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 08:41:52 UTC 2019

I completely support Justine in her request for more contributions to come
from APRALO, especially when IDNs are involved.

Please get a group together if you can to discuss the issues that Justine
has raised and if you need to, call her in so that she can help with the
discussions and take any messages back to the SubPro group.