[APAC-Discuss] APAC-Discuss- Shady domain business/auctions by ICANN & ISOC affiliated members in India

Director-ISPAI natasha at ispai.in
Mon Sep 2 09:04:47 UTC 2019

Hello,

We understand and acknowledge your concern however, we at ISOC Delhi Chapter
do not promote or encourage any business model or marketing of any
particular company/ business.

As everyone is aware that Office bearers of  ISOC Delhi are all volunteers
who have been elected by the community and  each of them are employed and/or
associated elsewhere.

ISOC Delhi is involved in building capacity, outreach and engagement among
the community based on the mission of ISOC. However, we do not promote or
market any individual's business or careers.

The said auctioning has been organized by the person at his individual
capacity and ISOC Delhi has nothing to do with it but as we see the matter
is of high concern and reputation we have sought an explanation from the
Individual for the below mentioned incident.

Thanks

Natasha

Finance (Office Bearer)

ISOC India Delhi Chapter