[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: Important Changes to NomCom Timeline for 2020

Azadur Rahman Sarker azad.sarkar.tvnl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 05:30:27 UTC 2019

Dear Satish,

Please take my gratuity and thanks for your kind help in all aspect of
ICANN APAC region activities and Services. I am a active member from Dhaka,
Bangladesh  since january-2019. I am very interested to open a Bangladesh
Chapter for ICANN services and activities on various issues of ICANN . In
this regard please guide me the channel procedure ; where have to submit
the proposal and what kind of activities have to perform ; it would be
great if you can provide guidelines.

Waiting your soonest feedback.

Regards
Azad