[APAC-Discuss] Reminder - IMPORTANT: ATLAS III Application Period - OPEN UNTIL 31 MAY 2019

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu May 23 15:24:20 UTC 2019

Dear All,
On behalf of Maureen Hilyard, ALAC Chair, this is to announce that the application period for the third At-Large Summit (ATLAS III) scheduled to take place 4-7 November 2019 during ICANN66 in Montreal is open until 23:59 UTC on 31 May 2019.
ATLAS III will be an assembly of the future leaders of At-Large, focused on developing and nurturing their abilities to become thought leaders and change agents who will effectively implement what has resulted from the At-Large Review Process.
A total of 60 At-Large community members will be selected to participate in ATLAS III in addition to the regular At-Large leadership.
Current and incoming At-Large leaders do not need to complete an application.
IMPORTANT: All the key information that you will need to apply for participation in ATLAS III is available on the ATLAS III Application Guidelines<https://community.icann.org/display/ATLAS3/ATLAS+III+Application+Guidelines> Workspace.
The application is divided into two parts.

  1.  The first part is critical as it assesses whether you belong to At-Large; you are already an active member within At-Large or in another section of ICANN, on behalf of At-Large; and you have completed a series of compulsory ATLAS III prep courses<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=105389506> about ICANN and what it does. You will only qualify to move onto the second section if you answer these first questions appropriately.
  2.  The second part will assess your experience and potential capacity for a set of criteria that were considered important skills and abilities for our policy leaders in At-Large.
The ATLAS III prep webinars have been completed.
Reminder: All five required ATLAS III Prep courses must be completed before the ATLAS III application deadline of 31 May 2019 to qualify for consideration to participate in ATLAS III. The courses are available:

  *   Either via ICANN Learn (English only) before 31 May
  *   Or having attended the ATLAS III Prep webinars which have now all taken place
     *   If you missed a webinar, you are still able to take the corresponding ICANN Learn course (in English only)
An ATLAS III Selection Committee will select the participants based on a review of the applications.
At-Large members are encouraged to consult their Regional Leaders on any questions they may have related to the selection criteria or their application.
Kind regards,
At-Large Staff
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org [atlarge.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=192Z9NiXhqqFaYtvWrY-hYcXpvYB14oqHluanKB_MCw&s=rfxFWeB2O79qQ-R0anbCqX-qieExeOAYmScpMGS_WEw&e=>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge [facebook.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_icannatlarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=192Z9NiXhqqFaYtvWrY-hYcXpvYB14oqHluanKB_MCw&s=xDz6-gSkelsm_FdmzxIdA3XEvhcg5YrwZYreJwtmO14&e=>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.twitter.com_ICANNAtLarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=192Z9NiXhqqFaYtvWrY-hYcXpvYB14oqHluanKB_MCw&s=IJi44W8L_BtD3U_wZQUhArYFZhlI9iDFfDgEr_MPmoU&e=>