[APAC-Discuss] ATLAS III: List of funded travelers

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Thu Jun 27 11:06:05 UTC 2019

Dear APRALO Community,

In continuation with my previous mail, in case any individual applicant
would like to ascertain his or her status, pls write to me off-list, and
I'll check the data and appraise you.

This because the full list of travelers may take some more time to be
restored as a public page.

With kind regards,

satish