[APAC-Discuss] ATLAS III: List of funded travelers

Amal Ramzi Al-saqqaf amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 15:42:49 UTC 2019

Congratulations to all funded travelers!! I'm jealous ^_^Good luck!

Best ,
Amal Al-saqqafLinkedIn

    On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 5:31:38 PM GMT+3, Satish Babu via APAC-Discuss <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

 Dear APRALO Community,
Pls see below for an important announcement from Maureen Hilyard, ALAC Chair:

--
A final check has been made of the Travellers List and everything is now in order. Travel arrangements to Marrakech by the Selection Committee held up the final decisions on the selected travellers. Therefore, a 6.30am meeting was held on their first day in Marrakech to ensure that the final list was compiled.
I must thank RALO Chairs for the superb group of people they offered to this ATLAS process as members of the Selection Committee. They did an amazing job for which I am extremely grateful. ☺

MaureenALAC Chair---

With kind regards,

satish

Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org