[APAC-Discuss] Invitation to attend an online conversation on 'IG in APAC region:The role of ICANN' on 10:30 AM IST on 27th April 2019.

Prateek Pathak pathakprateek28 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:08:45 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN APRALO Members,

ISOC India Mumbai,an ICANN APRALO ALS, cordially invites you and your ALS
members to attend a conversation on 'Internet Governance in Asia Pacific
Region:The role of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers'
with Mr. Samiran Gupta,Head of India,ICANN as a guest speaker.

The conversation is being structured as fireside conversation.After a brief
discussion between host/moderator and guest speaker,audience will be
invited to participate in the discussion.

This is our first webinar and we are open to improvisations.In future,we
intend to invite speakers from other ICANN stakeholders including ICANN
APRALO leaders and members.

The event is scheduled on 10:30 AM IST on 27th April 2019.

More event details can be found at:-

https://connect.internetsociety.org/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=3a5e8099-2493-48e1-b085-5a8712a49178&Home=%2fevents%2fcalendar

Zoom details of the event can be found at:-

Join Zoom Meeting
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/700677336?pwd=SGhzR2F3SjVLbG1RUGZjcFdzbHpsdz09

Password: indmumbai

One tap mobile