[APAC-Discuss] RECORDED / Next Steps for 2018 APRALO Regional Selections

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Thu May 10 20:38:53 UTC 2018

Dear Holly,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Your acceptance of the nomination is now recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche at internode.on.net>
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 11:35 PM
To: APRALO <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: Yesim Nazlar <yesim.nazlar at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Next Steps for 2018 APRALO Regional Selections

Folks

I thought I had already sent my acceptance of the nomination for ALAC.  Here it is, just in case I didn’t.

Please read my nominee statement explaining both why I believe I will be a suitable candidate and why I’d be very happy to serve the APRALO community again

Holly