[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] Welcome to ICANN At-Large!

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:28:20 UTC 2018

Congratulations!! And welcome to At-Large

All the best will be more than happy to assist should need any help.

regards

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com