[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: FY20 Additional Budget Request (ABR) proposals.

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:54:53 UTC 2018

Dear all,
    The deadline date is so closed 25th January for finance team while for
RALOs to submit by 4th of January . So if you have any requirements that is
according to guideline of this program then please send it to me directly
and i will take it up with the leadership team and get back to you if any
clarification needed .

*Applications will be accepted until 18th December so we can review them
get back to you if needed and finalize them before 4th of January.*

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY20+Budget+Development+Workspace

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

ICANN - APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Chapter - Vice Chair

Professional Public speaker in ICT and Digital Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com