[APAC-Discuss] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: 2017 Call for Nominationsfor ALAC Members, Regional Leadership and ALAC Delegates to the NomCom

Pua Hunter pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck
Mon May 8 18:29:28 UTC 2017

Fully support Maureen and Lianna.  They are both committed and hard working.
Cheers,

Pua Hunter | Director of ICT
Information and Communication Technologies | Office of the Prime Minister
phone: +(682) 25494 ext 7012 | fax: +(682) 20 856 |  | Private Bag | Avarua, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
web: http://www.pmoffice.gov.ck  | mail: pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Cook Islands Government. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.