[APAC-Discuss] APRALO advice on Armenian Internet Traffic Exchange Foundation (ARMIX)

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Thu Jul 13 15:37:01 UTC 2017

Hi Pavan,

Apologies for the delay on this application. We got caught up with the
ICANN59 meeting.

We had a discussion on this matter during the ICANN59 meeting amongst the
LT as well as with other colleagues who know ARMIX. The feedback has been
positive.

Since there are no other comments from this list, I recommend that we go
ahead with positive regional advice for ARMIX.

satish