[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Application for new ALS and Individual Applications

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Dec 3 06:45:01 UTC 2017

All good questions.

I can even add another. Is there any harm in a
person becoming an individual member who is a
member of an ALS, but is not active in that ALS's
activities with respect to being an ALS. That
situation could have applied to me - I was an
individual member, but was also historically a
member of an ISOC Chapter, but only because I had
ticked off a box on a web form, not because I was
active in it in any way. Would there have been
any harm in my continuing to be a "member" of that ALS?

Ultimately, these are issues that either all
RALOs must address, or perhaps we will come up
with a uniform cross-RALO criteria. An important
thing to keep in mind is that the overall target
is to get people active in ICANN processes.

Alan