[APAC-Discuss] ACTION REQUESTED COMPLETE APRALO ALS Survey- DEADLINE EXTENSION APRIL 30TH

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Apr 19 17:48:58 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO members,

This message is sent on behalf of APRALO’s Chair, Satish Babu:

We would like to thank all the ALSes who have responded to the APRALO Member Capabilities Survey 2017, however, as of today we only have 20 responses to the Survey which represents 15-16 ALS, less than 1/3 of APRALO membership.
So, we are providing one week's additional time, until 30 April. The APRALO Leadership team is keeping track of the responses to this survey, which will be considered as one factor to determine ALS activity.  Inactivity may lead to a recommendation that the ALS not being funded to travel to the GA to take place in Abu Dhabi and other actions.

Please take a few minutes to complete the Survey, your inputs for the APRALO GA 2017 are important!
Link to the survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/O2vhWbhIUKtzSECH3[goo.gl]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_O2vhWbhIUKtzSECH3&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eb4FuzM0KkXBhmxBuL7UrsboH_j9hpyw277vBasiGHE&s=ULCgNjfxePstqQK2cmyIUkPpwXVIZWcy7UwluKqNmbc&e=>

Thank you!
Kind regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
Website: atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<@ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<@ICANNAtLarge>
[unknown.png]