[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: [atlarge-review-wp] At-Large survey: response rate so far..

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Thu Sep 29 17:54:13 UTC 2016

Dear APRALO Community
You would be aware of the ongoing At-Large Review, and the survey that the
review team is using to elicit feedback from the community. Please see
below a status update from the review team.

APRALO appears to have done relatively well in terms of the number of
initiative !!

Those who have not yet taken the survey are requested to do it at the
earliest...your opinions are important in deciding the future shape of the
At-Large community.

The survey, available at http://items.fr/atlargesurvey/, is open until 21
October 2016.

satish