[APAC-Discuss] PKSIG 2016 Event Highlights

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:15:46 UTC 2016

Congratulations Mubashir for sharing the highlights of PKSIG. I commend the
efforts of everyone who worked to organize it.
Attractive layout for reporting the highlights and the list of outputs of
the role play it makes its receiver read its contents.
I join the comments of our friends here  for the following round to include
few participants from neighbouring countries. It will enrich the
discussions.
It is pitty that there was 50% dropouts from granted fellows, worth
investing to avoid it happens again.
Hoping this leaflet will work as awareness to recruit more female
applicants.
Best wishes
Nadira