[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / APRALO September Monthly call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 14 23:47:58 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The next APRALO meeting will take place face to face at ICANN 51 Los Angeles on Wednesday 15 October 2014 at 08:45 PDT for 60 minutes in Olympic Room, Plaza level.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/q5vqavp

The draft agenda is available at:

https://community.icann.org/x/FxzxAg

Adobe Connect Room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lax51-olympic/

Chinese interpretation will be provided at this meeting and for the remote participants, via the live streaming on this page:

http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo

APRALO wiki workspace:

https://community.icann.org/x/4ZMi

If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating your absence and we will note this information on the agenda.

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>