[APAC-Discuss] Delegation of my vote as APRALO Acting Chair

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:04:58 UTC 2014

Dear At-Large Staff and APRALO Community, Please note that for the purpose of casting the vote of the APRALO Chair in the upcoming selection of the Seat #15 Member of the ICANN Board by At-Large, the APRALO Regional Leadership has agreed that I will delegate the role of casting our vote to the Regional Secretary Pavan Budhrani. This is necessary because even though as Acting Chair the vote comes to me, I served along with Ellen Strickland, on the Regions behalf in the Board Candidate Evaluation Committee (BCEC) and the ALAC Rules regarding the selection of this Board Seat state in Paragraph  19.5 "No member of the electorate (Paragraph 19.10) may simultaneously serve as a member of the BCEC".  I thank Pavan for accepting this delegated authority under these unique circumstances that we find ourselves in, and would thank staff to ensure that he receives the required voting credentials for the APRALO.Sincerely,Siranush  SIRANUSH VARDANYANAPRALO ACTING CHAIR