[APAC-Discuss] Your Participation is Important

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:27:00 UTC 2014

Dear ALS representatives,
Just would like to highlight about upcoming several meetings, which are very important for all of us to show what a wonderful team we are and participate actively:
1. Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 19:30 at Sandringham room will take place Fayre of Opportunities, where we will be presenting our RALO to the whole ICANN community. Please, if you have any booklets, information or any sweets/takeaways from your country, provide those to Ali Almeshal in advance today or tomorrow, for him to know what we have for APRALO table and put them on the table to look good - I would say to look the BEST!!!. Be sure also be in the room, in case if someone would like to know more details about your organization and help Ali to meet and greet people, visiting APRALO table. Treat them as you would treat your own guests in your own homes.
Don't forget that APRALO colour is RED, so, please, wear something red tomorrow, to show that you are from AP region.
We need all of us to be there on time, support to each other wherever is needed, even if not needed, to show everyone that we are BIG and DIVERSE, but at the same time UNITED team.
2. On Wednesday at 11:00 am we are holding APRALO General Assembly, thus everyone's participation is mandatory - this is the unique opportunity given to all of us to meet and know each other in person and discuss many issues, which are important for our region and to set the priorities for the next two years to move forward with.
GA is an important meeting for all of us to share our challenges and successes, frustrations/disappointments, aspects which you think are worth touched upon - so this is YOUR space to be heard, to share, to learn and to teach!!!
Looking forward seeing all of you in those events.
Let all know how wonderful team we are and how important we all ARE in this Internet ecosystem.
Best
Siranush
APRALO