[APAC-Discuss] Introduction

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:54:51 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm Chaitanya Dhareshwar from Mumbai, India. I've just joined the list and
wanted to introduce myself briefly.

I am a technologist and entrepreneur, currently working with a non-profit
donation aggregator Give India (www.giveindia.org) as the IT Product
Manager. I've long marveled the splendor of the Pacific islands region -
which is how I ended up joining PICISOC - and via PICISOC (special thanks
to Maureen and Salanieta) have been able to involve myself globally in IG
and internet related discussions/learning.

If you've been on PICISOC or IGC you may know me, in which case I apologise
for boring you :)

Best regards,
Chaitanya