[APAC-Discuss] NomCom updates

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:08:11 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO colleagues,
As I have mentioned during our last conference call, I will be sending you January Report card, which reflects the discussions, took place during NomCom January conference call. Please, see attached the report card.
With this e-mail I also would like to remind you that there is open position for ALAC representative from Asia Pacific and Australia region, to serve for 2 years term as well as other positions, which can be applied by people from the region (attached I am sending you the leadership positions, which are currently open to apply). Please, think about applying by yourselves or recommend good candidates who can serve the best to the community.

You can do your recommendations by sending the information directly to NomCom member/s or using the simple online recommendation process
<http://nomcom.icann.org/suggest>.

You can also advice us which regional event is important (besides those mentioned in the report card) for NomCom to do outreach activities prior to the deadline for submission, which is May 1st.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, related to NomCom activities.

Thank you all for your support.
Sincerely,
SiranushICANN NomCom member from APRALO