[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: ccTLD Revocation

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 06:27:06 UTC 2013

Dear Keith,

Please have a look at Eduardo's response (forwarded below), which is guided
by a real case.

Can you kindly venture into the shades of  nuance to address the situation
that he has highlighted?

I think this discussion will be useful for the ALAC in considering its
input on revocation.

Best regards,

Rinalia