[APAC-Discuss] NomCom updates from Beijing

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:48:45 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO colleagues,

First of all, it was a great pleasure to meet all of you in person here in Beijing.

Second, as I have reported during our APRALO GA, ICANN NomCom holds several open meetings while in Beijing and as a result of our meetings during ICANN 46, the ICANN NomCom April Report card has been prepared, which you can find attached to this e-mail.

Once again, as a reminder, please, think about the best candidates, who can take the leadership positions in ICANN from your countries and encourage them to apply, as the deadline for submission is already close - it is MAY 1ST.

The applications (Statements of Interests) should be submitted online, the direct link to the SOI is http://forms.icann.org/nomcom/soi-2013.php

I wish all of you safe trips back to our countries and let's keep in touch via our mailing list, facebook, linkedin, etc.

Bon voyage to all

Best regards,

Siranush

Siranush Vardanyan