[APAC-Discuss] Draft Statement on Compliance Issues within ICANN

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:08:40 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO,

Kindly find attached the draft statement for APRALO to consider putting forward to the ALAC.

As promised, I had also promised to attach Garth Bruen, NARALO Chair's comprehensive paper on the issues raised.

I would like to encourage the ALSes to support the statement and to endorse putting it forward to the ALAC.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad