[APAC-Discuss] Sharing the report we launched with UNCTAD in Pakistan

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:42:44 UTC 2012

Dear all,

This week, we did a launch in partnership with UNCTAD for the following report:

The Information Economy Report 2012: The Software Industry and
Developing Countries is the seventh in the flagship series published
by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). In
the 2012 edition, special attention is given to the role of software
capabilities in accelerating progress towards a more inclusive
information society. Web Flyer:
http://unctad.org/en/pages/PublicationWebflyer.aspx?publicationid=271

Download Full Report:
Information Economy Report 2012 (UNCTAD/IER/2012)
28 Nov 2012, 142 page(s), 2600.4 KB
http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/ier2012_en.pdf

Information Economy Report 2012 (Overview) (UNCTAD/IER/2012 (Overview))
28 Nov 2012, 740.4 KB
http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/ier2012overview_en.pdf
For more languages:
http://unctad.org/en/pages/PublicationWebflyer.aspx?publicationid=271