[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER/ APRALO Teleconference - Tuesday, 22 May 2012 @ 05:00 UTC

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Mon May 21 02:52:40 UTC 2012

I think it does not matter much, UTC or GMT, because we use online tools to
convert the time to our own zones anyway and there is always a link to let
us conveniently check.  I just don't want to see more work added for staff
so that they can focus on more important things :)

Fouad and others, hope you can join our call tomorrow.

Thanks,
Charles