[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: APRALO Teleconference - Tuesday, 27 September 05:00 UTC

William Tibben wjt at uow.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 07:49:31 UTC 2011

I would like to forward on my apologies for this meeting. In fact, I am currently looking for a replacement to fill in for me till next year as I will be travelling through November and December. Maureen has kindly volunteered to pass on important information to me for tomorrow's meeting.

Regards

WIll