[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Showcase Call for Participation

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:52:28 UTC 2011

Dear Hong and Charles,

Provided the current situation of electing leadership, should Hong
deem it necessary at this point, should we revisit the options for
conducting elections and/or smooth transition? I believe the AP region
has an important role to play for the APRALO showcase and if we create
a process that can conclude well before the June meeting, we might be
in a position to carry out smooth functioning and carrying out the
required activities. I seek advice from both of you in this regard.

Best

Fouad

--
Regards.