[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Poll on At-Large Board Director Candidates

Per Darnell per at iusn.org
Sat Nov 27 23:19:05 UTC 2010

Just for the record I would like to give voice to my frustration. On
November 22 we asked to change the voting member for IUSN Foundation to
myself, and not until Friday, November 26, did I get the links and login
to do the poll. It was then closed! What had happened I don't know as of
yet, but the frustrating thing about all this is that my vote would have
changed the outcome of the poll, since I was voting for Alan Greenberg.
I have sent an email asking to count my vote even if it was too late, to
chairman Hong, but of course she replied that it was too late to count
my vote.
Knowing it is nothing to be done, I just have to get the frustration out
of my system.

Per Darnell
President
IUSN Foundation