[ALAC] Verified Email

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 14:30:09 UTC 2024

 Please accept my apology for the unintended spam email sent from my gmail account.
Hadia
    On Friday, March 15, 2024 at 06:49:27 AM AST, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond via ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

  Hello all,

 the email below is one sent automatically by Hadia's Gmail. I have seen similar emails sent inadvertently by other people using gmail on other mailing lists, advertising the "Verified" product. Be careful with this product because it appears to take all the people in your contact address book and spam them - without the knowledge of the owner.
 Kindest regards,

 Olivier