[ALAC] ALAC Response to Accreditation Model - due date 20 April

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:26:51 UTC 2018

In my own view the expectations by ICANN from the request to Article 29 WP
folks presaged either a woeful misunderstanding of the role/function of the
Article 29 WP in the EU/EC framework or the first move in a fiendishly
clever ploy to get them on record for purpose.

Because quite frankly, them fellas didn't say anything that a moderately
sentient observer that is conversant with the issues and have some time in
place could not have anticipated.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*