[ALAC] MoU with RIRs

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 22 01:40:15 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

I had a brief conversation with Paul Wilson, Chair of the NRO (and Director Generao of ApNIC) and the APNIC External Relations Program Director - who was keen to follow up on the meeting with RIRs - and something more concrete in the way of a relationship between APNIC and APRALO.

So  while I will follow up with him, I'd like examples of other RIR/RALO relationships - particularly the LACRALO MoU - what does it provide?  AAny and all information is welcome so that I can provide the sort of examples that will put the APNIC/APRALO relationship on a better footing

Holly