[ALAC-Announce] ALAC Leadership

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 05:21:10 UTC 2021

Dear Erich and others.

Thank you so much for your kind support. I cannot say that two years of
virtual leadership has been easy but it has been more than bearable because
of the wonderful hardworking volunteers I have had the pleasure to work
alongside within our At-Large community - those of you who have stuck with
us through this horrendous pandemic and continue to help the ALAC carry out
our work within ICANN. The credit is due to you all, and our ALAC and
Regional Leaders.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to working with you all again
post-ICANN72.

Maureen