[ALAC-Announce] ALAC Monthly Call

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:26:29 UTC 2021

Hi Greg. Thanks for your understanding. Because I am on the cusp of our
region, I either have the best or the worst of the AP times so that this
mtg starts at 10pm for me. Everyone else in AP ranges between 10am to my
10pm with Australia getting a very acceptable 7pm meeting time. You wont
hear them complain.🤣

But I do draw the line at 3am mtgs. I dont do those when I have other early
am ICANN mtgs and then a day job.

Swings and roundabouts.