[ALAC-Announce] Nominations for Community positions

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:20:21 UTC 2021

Hi all

I would like to endorse our nominations for these two programmes at the
next ALAC meeting. Nominations for both programmes close soon.

1. The FellowshipProgram Mentor,and the Fellowship Selection Committee
member.  I only received one nomination for each position:
* *Alfredo Calderon for the Fellowship Programme Mentor* and
* *Abdulkarim Oloyede for the Fellowship Selection Committee*

2. We still need *two volunteers* to assist the Community Selection panel
to select the 2021 Community Excellence Award winner - to be awarded at the
second ICANN meeting in June. (Nominations are closing soon).

Maureen