[ALAC-Announce] Singapore Schedule / Wednesday 26 March 2014

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Mar 25 07:28:22 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find hereafter the At-Large schedule for tomorrow. As we have our
APRALO Showcase at 18h00, please wear something RED, the APRALO colour.

The complete At-Large schedule and agenda is available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/ryefAg

We will be in VIP room all day EXCEPT for the 17:00 IDN Meeting, held in
Hullet. See venue Map <http://singapore49.icann.org/en/Maps> .
* 07:00 - 08:00: A <http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-alt-ralo>
LT (ALAC Leadership Team) and RALO Officers Working Breakfast
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-alt-ralo>
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-alt-ralo> / VIP Room
* 08:00 - 09:00: APRALO Monthly Meeting
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo>  / VIP Room
* 09:00 - 10:30: ATLAS II Meeting Organizing Committee - Part 1
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-0900-atlas-ii>  / VIP Room
* 11:00 - 12:00: ICANN Academy Working Group
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-academy>  / VIP Room
* 12:30 - 14:00: At-Large - Joint ATLAS II OC, Capacity Building WG &
Regional Secretariats Meeting
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-atlas-ii-regional>  / VIP Room
* 14:00 - 15:30: At-Large - AFRALO AfrICANN Meeting
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-afralo-africann>  / VIP Room
* 15:30 - 17:00: ATLAS II Organizing Committee Meeting - Part 2
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-1530-atlas-ii> / VIP Room
* 17:00 - 18:00: A
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-atlarge-idn> t-Large IDN
Working Group <http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-atlarge-idn>  /
Hullet Room
* 18:00 - 20:00: APRALO Showcase
<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-apralo-showcase>  & Reception
/ VIP Room and Stamford Ballroom Foyer ...Spread the News!

Meeting Reports:
Please post all reports on the following page:
https://community.icann.org/x/cyqfAg

General Meetings:
Please refer to the link below for more details
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule-full

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber,
Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

One World, One Internet