[ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- Review of Trusted Community Representation in Root Zone DNSSEC Key Signing Ceremonies

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jan 22 02:01:45 UTC 2014

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
News Alert

http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-21jan14-en.htm

________________________________
Review of Trusted Community Representation in Root Zone DNSSEC Key Signing Ceremonies

Forum Announcement:     Comment Period Opens on Date:   21 January 2014
Categories/Tags:        Security/Stability
Purpose (Brief):        Based on feedback from the current TCRs and our experience from the first 14 ceremonies, we are reviewing what changes, if any, should be made to the current model of Trusted Community Representative participation.
Public Comment Box Link:        http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/tcr-dnssec-key-signing-21jan14-en.htm