[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: ALAC Statement on the ccNSO FoI WG's Interim Report on "Revocation"

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Dec 21 01:05:26 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Please note that there was an error in the original announcement sent out
regarding the results of this vote. The correct announcement is as follows:

With 14 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the "ALAC Statement on the
ccNSO FoI WG's Interim Report on "Revocation"
<https://community.icann.org/x/rBefAg>" we can confirm that the result is
quorate.

*****
Question: Do you support the ratification of the "ALAC Statement on the
ccNSO FoI WG's Interim Report on "Revocation"
<https://community.icann.org/x/rBefAg>" for communication to the relevant
parties?

ALAC Statement on the ccNSO FoI WG's Interim Report on "Revocation"
As at Poll close: Thursday 19 December 2013 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 14 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 93.33

Yes - 14- Holly Raiche, Eduardo Diaz, Hadja Ouattara, Dev Anand
Teelucksingh, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Olivier Crépin-Leblond,
Alan Greenberg, Fatima Cambronero, Maureen Hilyard, Tijani Ben Jemaa,
Beran Dondeh Gillen, Rafid Fatani, Leon Sanchez2
No - 0
Abstain - 0
*****

We can confirm that the following members did not participate in this vote:
Jean-Jacques Subrenat

We can confirm that the following members abstained in this vote. For
those that have abstained, would you like to provide an explanation of why
you abstained?
n/a

We can confirm that the following members voted no in this vote. For those
that have voted no, would you like to provide an explanation of why you
voted no?
n/a

You may review the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3616ExVxZHc9QMtKMR2MZAMS

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org