[ALAC-Announce] IDN Variant Issues Project Session in Costa Rica

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Mar 2 16:29:31 UTC 2012

Dear All,

On behalf of the IDN Variant Project, we are fowarding the following
information regarding an IDN Variant Issues Project Session scheduled to
take place in Costa Rica.

**

We hope you can join the IDN Variant Team at its next session at the ICANN
Costa Rica Meeting. The Session will discuss the Integrated Issues Report
published by the IDN Variant Issues Project. The report is a study of the
issues that the project has identified in relation to the management of IDN
variant TLDs. It represents the completion of the second phase of the IDN
VIP project. Session will also discuss the next phase of the project toward
determining the conditions under which certain types of variant TLDs could
be implemented.

Session Name: IDN Variant TLDs Issues Report and Next Steps

Wednesday, 14 March 2012 09:00-10:30 CST

Room: La Paz A

Remote participation is available at:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/sjo43-lapaza

We hope to see you online or in Costa Rica!

The IDN Variant Issues Project

**

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine

ICANN At-Large Staff

E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org