[AFRI-Discuss] ICANN80 planning Committee - Soon GDPR consent form for the ICANN80 mailing list

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 12:05:02 UTC 2024

 Dear Pastor Peters and All,
Today, all those who have volunteered to take part in the ICANN80 planning committee will receive a GDPR consent form necessary for inclusion in the ICANN80 planning committee mailing list. Let's aim to have our first meeting early next week, Monday. Thank you all and I am excited for the opportunity to work together as a great team.
Best wishesHadia ElminiawiAFRALO ChairShaarrawy Foundation for Development (SFD), Vice President