[AFRI-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] AFRALO just lost a leader!!!

Betty Fausta - IPEOS bf at ipeos.com
Fri Oct 20 09:46:21 UTC 2023

No words to express how i was chocked by the lost Of Olivier Kouami. We suppose to meet inJuly when i was in Dakar/Senegal. he was so happy and positive mindset. I express for his entire family my deepest condolences.

regards.

PS in FR : Condoléances à la famille Olivier/Olévyé si généreux et investis à ICANN. DOmmage si peu de temps après la mort de sa maman

--
Betty FAUSTA— [ https://www.dpo-connect.com/ ]
[ https://docmail.apps-ipeos.com/ ]