[AFRI-Discuss] Formation of CIP Community Coordination Group

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:31:33 UTC 2023

Good day Hadia

Hope this meets you well.

On the subject matter, the process is flawed and I hope we learn from this
error and move on by being more dynamic in future engagement, taking into
consideration these constructive criticisms so far. No hasty decisions
please but ensure wide consultation.

There are better ways of going about this.

However, we must learn fast and accommodate constructive criticism.

Now that we have Bram and Chokri on the slate, can we probably adopt the
two to make progress by close of work today like in other supporting
groups, while encouraging more observers to learn on the sideline.

Best regards.
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  *mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP*
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 36 Afariogun Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2023 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 8
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2023 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 7
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Center Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos-Nigeria
<http://welcomecentrehotels.com/>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.