[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Nominations for AFRALO Interim ALAC Representative /Appel à candidatures pour le représentant intérimaire de l'ALAC d'AFRALO

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 05:32:26 UTC 2023

 Dear Beran,
The AFRALO needs  people with your  kind of experiences, commitment and desire to serve the community. You certainly deserve all of our support.
Best wishesHadia El Miniawi
    On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 10:09:39 PM GMT+3, Beran Dondeh via AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

 Dear Afralo community
I thank my colleagues Isaac, Alagie and Seun for the nomination and statements of support.
I would like to take this opportunity to accept their nomination and would like to highlight that in the past years of being at ICANN, I have served on various working groups, chaired and been a pen holder a committee level and participated in mentoring and coaching many newcomers from the region. I have also actively chaired Internet governance initiatives at national, regional and continental level having chaired The Gambia IGF Steering committee in recent years and successfully hosted the first West Africa IGF in The Gambia.
I invite you all to my view my Statement of Interest

| community.icann.org |  |

 and look forward to being given an opportunity to serve the community once again.
Best regards
Beran