[AFRI-Discuss] Proposal for Modification of AFRALO Membership Process and Procedure

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:44:59 UTC 2023

Dear Moataz.

I am humbled at your response and energised at your renewed vigour to help
promote this drive of restructuring the governance of AFRALO.
AND please, help to encourage all the other leaders of the ALSecs to to
take more than a passing interest in all that we do within AFRALO. If done
right we can become a benchmark for other RALOS

PLEASE, I have attached as PDF Document to this email my proposal as it
were in Johannesburg 2017.

The document is still relevant today as it were then. I have submitted it
to the ROP WG and everyone is free to look at it and it can be proposed at
the GA in Ghana for adoption applying Article 7.5 of the AFRALO ROP.
Please comments are welcomed and new proposals can be shared as you review
the the MOU and the ROP.

I think it will also be wise for the @ICANN At-Large Staff
<staff at atlarge.icann.org> to share the AFRALO MOU and ROP currently in
existence with the entire ARALO and AFRILIST.
My apologies as I am unable to share the French version. @ICANN At-Large
Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> can help with this for our French speaking
colleagues.
Thank you.