[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: AFRALO’s representative in the ALAC Appointee Selection Committee (AASC) 2024 - RÉSULTATS DU VOTE : le représentant d'AFRALO au sein du comité de sélection des personnes nommées de l'ALAC (AASC) 2024

TYokunbo Abiola tyokunbo at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 16:50:15 UTC 2023

Congrats, Remmy. I wish you the very very best.
Regards,Adetokunbo Abiola
    On Saturday, 16 December 2023 at 12:17:20 GMT+1, Jacob Odame-Baiden via AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

 Congratulations Remmy! I wish you all the best. I know you will represent us well. Cheers.
Best,Jacob

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Dec 2023, at 10:36 PM, ICANN At-Large Staff via AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

Dear all,

The vote to elect the AFRALO’s representative in the ALAC Appointee Selection Committee (AASC) has closed.

We are pleased to announce that the following AFRALO candidate has been selected:

Remmy Nweke

Kindly see the results in the Tally link below:

https://tally.icann.org/cgi/results?e=2469aed9071

Thank you!

FRENCH

Chers tous,

Le vote pour élire le représentant d’AFRALO au sein du comité de sélection des personnes nommées de l’ALAC (AASC) est terminé.

Nous sommes heureux d'annoncer que le candidat AFRALO suivant a été sélectionné :

Remmy Nweke

Veuillez consulter les résultats dans le lien Tally ci-dessous :

https://tally.icann.org/cgi/results?e=2469aed9071

Merci!

At-Large Staff
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge

AFRI-Discuss mailing list
AFRI-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org

By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on._______________________________________________
AFRI-Discuss mailing list
AFRI-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org